Data Architect (SC Cleared) – London
Oxygen Digital have partnered with one of the largest IT service providers in the world (top 10) who are commercially active in over 50 countries worldwide. This business have a mission to initiate business change and technology transformation across a number of industries for an efficient and economically-developed future.
We’ve been commissioned to find a Data Architect (SC Cleared) who will join the Law Enforcement/Security Services division. Your role as a Data Architect will be centered on architecting data platform projects, working in partnership with business analysts and solution architects to understand use cases, data needs and business objectives.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Creating and reviewing technical & user-focused documentation for data solutions (data models, data dictionaries, business glossaries, process and data flows, architecture diagrams).
- Designing complex data integrations across multiple systems as well as executing strategies for real-time data analysis and decisioning. You will also design & optimize data models on using Cloud data stores (preferably AWS, can be Azure).
- Building & delivering proof-of-concepts, in order to address specific business needs.
- Designing operations architecture and conduct performance engineering for large scale data lakes in production environments.
What we’re looking for:
- You MUST hold Security Clearance (SC) or be clearable (minimum of 5 years working in the UK).
- Experience with the following tech – AWS, Cloud/LakeFormation, SQL, Kinesis, Kafka, Spark, Docker, Hadoop, Cassandra, Hive, Impala, DynamoDB.
- Experience with the BEAM approach to support dimensional modelling.
- Experience with Agile or Kanban methodology.
- Experience in the Public Sector is GREAT however we can consider you from a telecommunications sector (for example).
- 1st stage – 45-60 minutes with two technical staff.
- 2nd stage – 45-60 minutes with two technical staff.
- Salary up to £110,000.
- 20% bonus.
- £6K car allowance.
- 9% pension contributions from employer.
- Private Medical & Life insurance.
- 25 public holidays (with the opportunity to sell or buy 5 extra days).
- The opportunity to experiment your capabilities in multiple sectors including both Private & Public Sectors, Insurance, Automotive, Financial, Government and more.
- Remote working (within travelling distance to London) and 1-2 days a month onsite.
- An online training platform with over 3000 courses, accessible from anywhere for L&D purposes.
Please apply with your most up to date CV if this is of interest to you.
Oxygen Digital are the leading supplier of AI & Data professionals across Europe and the US.