Data Analyst (Amsterdam)
This is a global opportunity to join the central analytics team as their new Data Analyst where you will be expected to build analytics capabilities across all areas of the business. A team where insights are provided to help marketers make informed decisions, you will explore campaign performance data, research customer engagement and more.
The scope of this role covers all digital marketing, CRM, offline marketing etc. and your main focus will be contributing to the company’s Digital Marketing performance from the perspective of Analytics.
We are looking for an individual with a strong analytical background who understands data pipelines, tagging, dashboarding, insight, benchmarking, segmentation, forecasting, predictive modelling.
We are looking for the following;
- Ability to define and solve complex problems to ensure the future of the advertising platform is efficient and profitable
- Understanding of how every channel impacts the traffic and conversion performance drawing insights to get the most out of the company’s marketing budget
- Confidence in supporting international team of campaign managers helping them track and improve effectiveness of their Digital Marketing campaigns
- Experience in creating and maintaining insightful automated reports and dashboards using SQL, R, Hadoop or Python.
- Experience in at least one visualisation tool (Tableau, Looker, Data Studio, PowerBI, etc.)
You can expect to;
- Design and plan methodologies, then do the legwork to execute them to measure success of business initiatives
- Analyse results and trends across business units, verticals and revenue streams to uncover new opportunities and improve business performance
- Collaborate with Marketing, Global Growth, Engineering, Product, Finance etc. working across the matrix
- Scale and promote analytics best practices whilst sharing knowledge across the business
- Understand and contribute to many different arms of the business, including advertising operations, product, finance and data management.
Interviews are already taking place so if you are interested get in touch ASAP.
Please reach out to me directly or apply below and we’ll come to you!
+31 (0) 20 399 7486
For more AI & Data opportunities in the Netherlands check out these vacancies: https://bit.ly/3joqlbw
Oxygen Digital are AI & Data Science specialists across Europe