Amsterdam – EdTech
We have an exceptional opportunity working in Education Technology with a innovative scale-up who are providing data driven solutions from descriptive/diagnostic to predictive/prescriptive analytics. There solution reaches over 17 million students across the globe and they are now looking to take the company to the next level.
You can expect to be on the forefront of unlocking insights about the market, users, content, product and marketing, including multivariate analysis of split tests.
Collaborating with specialists in the organisation to define and monitor KPI’s.
Working closely with Data Engineers to put data models into production and prioritising optimisation with an analytical approach.
Relevant B.Sc. (Statistics, Business, etc)
5+ years professional experience in data/growth with a consumer focus
Strong with Python, SQL, DBT
Experience within AWS, Github
Ability to comfortably create Dashboards and complex data models
- Be a part of a youthful driven team with a strong focus on personal development
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Ownership to build impactful data products with little bureaucracy.
- Stock rights
- Relocation package / Visa sponsorship
- 24 days annual holiday outside of bank holidays
- Fresh Lunch cooked by onsite chef
- Located in a picturesque area overlooking the canals in Amsterdam
Interviews are already taking place so if you are interested get in touch ASAP.
Please reach out to me directly or apply below and we’ll come to you!
+31 85 560 7326
For more AI & Data opportunities in the Netherlands check out these vacancies: https://bit.ly/3joqlbw
Oxygen Digital are AI & Data Science specialists across Europe
#senior #data #engineer #frontend #softwaredevelopment #scaleup #startup #engineering #machinelearning #ai