A company we're partnered with in Central Berlin is looking to hire a 2D Video Data Scientist/Computer Vision engineer to join their R&D team. They are working on autonomous driving problems by providing solutions for data reduction and processing the huge amount of data from sensors and IOT.
The Job Itself:
– Developing and improving algorithms for video processing in mostly 2D
– Developing the core product by improving the code with their data scientists and software engineers
– Perform research on new deep learning and image processing techniques (70% Research 30% production)
The Tech Stack:
– Solid skills in Python with the ML stack attached
– Strong knowledge of C++ for Object Oriented Programming
– Good knowledge of research within image or video processing
– Ideally some experience with embedded systems, FPGA, OpenCL or GPU implementation/parallelization
If you're coming from a research background, with an interest in the automotive industry or experience in it AND a passion for computer vision (Image and video) then I'd to have a chat – please apply!
+44 2035 003 271
#ai #computervision #CV #OpenCV #c++ #python #automateddriving #thefuture