Community Solution Engineer
Oxygen Digital has partnered with a global remote-first startup, with team built upon multiple nationalities that span across the entire globe, from the Netherlands, to the US and Australia. This business, founded in 2019, believes the next wave of software infrastructure is AI-first and that a strong open-source community is the basis for creating high-quality, innovative products.
We’ve been assigned to find a Community Solution Engineer as they continue to grow. Reporting into the Head of Customer Success & Solution Engineering, you’ll be responsible for the entire Developer Community, helping customers create successful applications using their open-source product. Furthermore, you’ll be responsible for the development of the integration frameworks of their partners.
Other responsibilities include:
- Leading potential clients from PoC to production
- Managing day-to-day contact with customers and community
- Setting up new environments within the cloud for customers and community
- Delegating and coordinating technical requirements with the Core Team
- You have at least 3+ years’ experience as a Solution Engineer or relative field
- Experience programming in Golang, Java or Python (product built in Golang)
- Excellent understanding or containerization tools e.g. Kubernetes or Docker
- Experience in setting up and managing deployments in either AWS, GCP or Azure
- You have an interest, and ideally working experience in large-scale Search Engines e.g. Solr or Elasticsearch
Interview process can be completed in 1-2 weeks:
- Filter call with Head of People & Culture (+1 other) – 45 mins
- Interview with Future Leader – discussion around experience and more insight into way of working and role – 60 mins
- Challenge & in-depth interview – 2-3 hours.
- Culture fit discussion – 1 hour.
Up to €130,000 (depending on experience)