I have an exceptional opportunity in the Financial Service sector for a Chief Data Architect within one of the largest global management consultancies. They are starting a new team in Germany and are looking for an incredible person to come in and work as the most senior member of the team (below the partner). This position is ideally located in Munich or Frankfurt however it is not restricted to these areas and anywhere in Germany will be considered.
In terms of the work environment, it is a new team, so your role revolves around helping with pre-sales, explaining the Architecture to the clients and Stakeholders, and then implementing a strategy to build this and bridge the gap between (likely) their monoliths and modern cloud computing with Machine Learning and Data Science. You will get to have a team underneath you (incorporated into the whole larger team) to help you finalize and build projects with full access to competency centers across the nation.
- Sound background in Backend/Data Engineering
- Experience in working both on-premise and cloud (Azure, GCP or AWS)
- Strong financial services experience and a passion for the sector
- Great communication skills to effectively translate business requirements into Hard tech needs.
- At Least 6 years’ experience in Engineering with 2 years leading/managing a team as a Data Architect
- Development of strategies to help Insurance and banking clients go through a digital transformation
- Support of use cases in Customer analytics, Fraud Detection, NLP, Claims Management and Document intelligence
- Bridging the gap between monoliths and modern cloud
- Help clients be able to use Data Science & Machine Learning to make their business better, more efficient, and more profitable
If this profile sounds like you, and you are looking to take the next step into an incredible business with a brand-new team – please apply or reach out directly
+44 2035 003 271
AI & Data Science Specialist
#arhcitect #dataarchitect #germany #job #germanjobs #ai #datascience #machinelearning