Job ID# 378
A strong data-driven business who are looking for a Business Analyst to work on implementing the data research & innovation data function. You'll be working on promoting a cutting-edge data driven culture to maximise the business value of their data.
- Collaborate with data engineers and stakeholders across Hamburg and European markets.
- Take over or control all data warehouse activities
- Analysis, definition and specification of the technical requirements to the conception, implementation and implementation of an effective solution
- Collaborate with global modelling teams to drive usage, processes and the adoption of new products in a Data capacity.
- Provide expertise and leverage new sources for Data whilst integrating structured/unstructured data
- Hands-on experience across ETL
- Experience in team collaboration whilst also delivering projects to a timely manner within a Data capacity.
- Know-how in the functional and architectural construction of data warehouses
- Text mining experience.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional, dynamic and detail oriented environment.
- Background in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering and Physics is a big plus.
- Fluent German and English.
+44 203 500 3270
#DWH #data #BI #Hamburg