Are you looking to work at the core of a brand, having a direct impact on the quality & development of a unique real-time data product powered by a self-learning algorithm? If so, this job might be for you….
We've partnered with a market leader in the market research & digital opinion data domain, working on a special assignment to find a Backend Engineer. Reporting into the VP of Engineering, you’ll become a key member of an active, solution-oriented, cross-functional and agile team collaborating with Frontend Engineers, Product Owners and Designers.
What your role will be:
– You’ll take ownership of the development, deployment and operations of new features.
– You’ll attain an in-depth understanding the business and their product, acting as an expert for software solutions.
– Monitor the performance of the backend infrastructure, solving arising issues and offering support & mentorship to non-technical/technical colleagues in the organisation.
– You’ll work with a state-of-the-art tech stack layered on infrastructure using Docker and Kubernetes.
– You’ll participate in daily stand-ups and feature planning.
The ideal candidate:
– Ideally 5 years of experience using C#, having demonstrated proficiency in building large-scale web applications.
– You have an advanced understanding of databases, most notably PostgreSQL.
– You have experience working with LINQ queries (Apache Kafka, Redis).
– You have hands-on knowledge of object-oriented design and experience working with containerisation tools such as Docker or Kubernetes.
If this role & company sounds like a good fit for you, let's have a chat? My contact details will be down below but feel free to apply directly:
+49 30 800 98410
Oxygen digital are the leading suppliers of AI & Data Science professionals across Europe & the US.
#berlinjobs #berlin #backend #.netcore #csharp #docker #kubernetes #postgresql #apache #kafka #redis #backenddeveloper #backendengineer #grpc