Switzerland or Germany
Lead Software Engineer
Swiss-based start-up with the aim to change how image-guided interventions are done by using a smart navigation system . We are a small yet highly motivated team based across Europe. If you are a self-starter, like to take responsibility and want to drive medical innovation, don’t hesitate & apply!
Leading the software development at the company you will
• Further develop, test & validate our algorithms to localize the Navigation Cubes in image data from different imaging modalities (Cone beam CT, C-arm etc.)
• Interact with our customers & sales teams, collect their feedback in a structured manner and derive requirements for our development roadmap from it.
• Further develop our internal viewer software and drive it to CE / FDA certification
• Work with the development teams to integrate algorithms with software (e.g. CT manufacturers)
• Be responsible for the development roadmap and sync it with management team
• Build up a solid DevOps environment in accordance with IEC 62304
• Experience of developing software under IEC 62304
• Fluent in C++ for algorithmic development
• Background in Computer Vision / Medical Image Processing is a +
What to do now?
If the above role looks like a good match for your skills then please apply or reach out to me on Carlin.firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV