Lisbon Portugal System Engineer Ref: 1181
Oxygen Digital have been assigned to source a Technical Support Engineer for a Digital Sustainable Bank aiming to build the next generation of universal banking focused on the 17 SDGs. This dynamic start-up uses technology and a collaborative community to help investors achieve their financial goals and give their money a higher purpose dimension.
The ideal candidate would be someone who is digital-native, purpose-driven and mindful of the sustainable movement. Further to this, we would ideally like to see someone with:
- Experience in monitoring modern cloud infrastructures (GCP, AWS, Azure), and developing & maintaining workflows over multiple systems.
- Familiarity with SIAM methodologies and good knowledge of ITSM/SIAM tools.
- Experience with CI/CD and monitoring tools are a must.
- A good understanding of web services, API and IP based protocols.
- Experience with configuration systems/operating systems, installation and deployment of features.
- Capability to analyze and provide data & reporting of KPI’s and trends to IT functions and other departments.
What the company offer:
- A unique opportunity to build a tech company from greenfield to market leader.
- A fast-growing and international team of highly qualified professionals.
- Hybrid working (3 days from home, 2 days in the office).
The role is paying up to €65,000 + benefits.