We are currently partnered with a fantastic German company that supports businesses and organizations within Maritime and protection of environments. The Kiel business, digitalises the Ocean and everything underneath giving us access to data we have never had before – and you could be a part of this.
The opportunity would be for a IT Administrator who can be the administrative support for the employees. There will be AI projects that can change the future of technical progress within Maritime. The best thing is? Their aim to is make everything complex as easy as possible so people can share data to each other.
What will you be doing?
- Not just creating a system for the documentation but work on the existing infrastructure hardware.
- In charge of the IT guidelines which includes security, development of infrastructure and construction of GPU Server systems.
What you bring?
- Great knowledge of network, hardware and system integration.
- Strong communication skills and a willing to work independently and in a team.
- German speaking would be amazing.
If working in an area that doesn’t come round too often interests you then feel free to contact me on:
firstname.lastname@example.org | +49 40 80903747