We are currently partnered with a fantastic German company that supports businesses and organizations within Maritime and protection of environments. The Kiel business, digitalises the Ocean and everything underneath giving us access to data we have never had before – and you could be a part of this.
The opportunity would be for a DevOps Engineer who can work on the cloud-based platforms and AI tools. There will be AI projects that can change the future of technical progress within Maritime. The best thing is? Their aim to is make everything complex as easy as possible so people can share data to each other.
What will you be doing?
- Working on the deployment processes from a DevOps perspective.
- Playing a very important part in shaping the system architecture and optimizing software delivery processes..
What you bring?
- 4+ Years of experience in a DevOps Environment.
- Working under pressure motivates you and you can work on tasks efficiently and independently.
- Tech Stack includes: Kubernetes, Docker, RDBMS and Linux (Bazel is a plus)
If working in an area that doesn’t come round too often interests you then feel free to contact me on:
email@example.com | +49 40 80903747