This company provides education and generates knowledge in the domain of healthy food and living environment they aim to explore the potential of nature to improve the quality of life. This company has the strength in its ability to join the forces of specialised research institutes and the university.
You will be part of a group that researches the impacts of the global and societal changes on food safety in the food supply chain. You will contribute to the development and implementation of risk-based assessment, decision support, and monitoring tools to predict and prioritize known and unknown hazards in the food supply chain.
- MSc or PhD in food science, computer science, machine learning, statistics, or a related field with 4 or more years of working experience
- Expertise in quantitative analyses of complex data
- Understanding with food production and food safety
- Competitive salary (€3527 to €6229)
- Flexible working hours
- a fixed December bonus of 4%
- Use of the sports facilities available
What to do now?
If you’re interested to learn more, please apply now, or email me on Harrison.email@example.com and we can arrange a call to discuss further!