TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide project teams with scientific data analysis and data management support.
Work in close collaboration with the internal project teams and external partners to develop and integrate line of business data management and analysis platforms and (lab) automation solutions.
Provide our business development and finance department with business analytics support.
- MSc degree in IT- or STEM subject and demonstrable experience with (scientific) data engineering, analysis, and management.
- Comfortable with Python and VBA/PowerQuery in Excel.
- Knowledge of other programming/scripting languages is a plus.
- Knowledge of AI/ML
- Experience with database management.
- Familiarity with the drug discovery process is helpful. A willingness to learn is required.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch.
- High service orientation and enjoyment of working in a team.
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- Self-starter with attention for details and the desire to deliver high quality work.
- High level of integrity and ethical standards in job related activities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks while maintaining a high level of organization and overview
- An innovative, multidisciplinary environment with highly educated expert colleagues.
- Competitive salary based on knowledge and experience. 25 holidays and 8% holiday allowance and travel expenses.
- Flexible working hours with the possibility to work remotely.
- Possibilities for personal development, training, certification, workshops, etc.
- Informal, creative working atmosphere with attention to the individual.